Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Favorites!!

Yes, I said I would blog more, nope it didn't happen.  One thing life has taught me lately is be ready for the crazy.  Nothing bad just all the unexpected.  So to hopefully get back in the swing of things let's starts with some of my favorites.



I recently finished a small group for church and these ladies were my favorite.  I didn't get one single picture because we were too busy laughing, chatting and reminding ourselves that there are no perfect moms.  I highly suggest this book for those of you that are struggling with the perfection infection.


Summer!!! Ok, I would be lying if I said I like summer weather, I hate it! But preschool is over and I am so ready for some one on one time with my little.  Last summer we were fostering an infant that also was a premie so we didnt get to do all the things.  This summer we are doing all the things!! I cant wait to share our little adventures with you over on instagram!

I have been reading this book an so far I love it!! I never really do book reviews but if you need help with getting rid of clutter I highly suggest this one. 

Ok, so I am not a make up girl, it just isnt my thing but I have been trying to get better!  Have y'all tried this Lipsence stuff? Holy moly.  That is my mug shot ;) and my starbucks cup with no lipstick on it!!! This stuff stays all day as long as you use a little gloss here and there.  It is amazeballs.  If you are interested in learning more head over to my friend's little shop and give it a look.

And finally, I had some overripe bananas the other day and found this recipe for banana bread! It was delicious.  I added some pecans (b/c I was out of walnuts) and mini chocolate chips.  It was very close to starbucks if I do say so myself. 




That's all for today.  Hope to get back into the swing of things after a much needed break from social media.  Lots of exciting things going on here and I hope to share them with you next week!!

xoxo- Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment