Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Thursday! What a week it has been here.  Crazy weather, a sick momma, and an even sicker grandpa. Grandpa had a 7 hr surgery on Tuesday to fix what they call a Triple A, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm. So far he is healing well. I however have come down with the crud, possibly brinchitis maybe not. Cancelled play group today which was super sad because as much as C loves his friends, I love their mommas even more. I try to hold play group at my house once a month but nobody wants my germs. So today was spent just hanging out w C, cleaning, and preparing for a possible house guest. Our church has a new worship pastor beginning this summer but for now he comes in every few weeks and sometimes needs a place to stay so we make sure theres a cozy place ready if he needs it.

Trying a new meal this evening from one of my faves. @mixandmatchmama Serving this with yellow rice and black beans! Ill let you know tomorrow how it turned out.  
http://mixandmatchmama.blogspot.com/2016/04/bbq-chicken-tacos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment