Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday: Talk Show


This is something I have dreamed of since I used to run home from the bus to turn on Oprah! Who would I interview when Oprah called me to take her place?!? So here you go, my top list of people that I would love the opportunity to interview!

Oprah


Start with the one that has interviewed them all.  Her life story is one that I just love.  A rough beginning that with hard work and determination led her to be one of the best.  Nothing was handed to her, she worked hard to create her empire.  She has spoken to the most amazing people that have lived in the past century.  To be in her head for a few days would be a dream come true. 




Julia Roberts

Who doesn't love her?!? We don't need those people in our lives.   She is the embodiment of grace and beauty.  An actress that everyone aspires to be.  From the moment I first saw Pretty Woman I was a fan.  I've seen, I think, every single movie since then.  Her story lines are classic and she doesn't turn out bad movies.  Shes worked with the best of the best while still managing to maintain a normal life for her family.  As much as 'normal' can be when you're Julia Roberts. 


The MAG 7

My show would be filled with "Where are they now?" segments and this is where is would begin.  I fell in love with gymnastics during the 1992 Barcelona Olympics, Shannon Miller, Kim Zmeskal, Betty Okino, Dominique Dawes, Kerri Strug, and Wendy Bruce.....yes I still recall them all this many years later.  I breathed gymnastics for the next four....ok 24 years.  But 4 years later the women's team took gold and created a whole new love for the sport.  A moment I will never ever forget.  Id just love to know where they all are now. 


Princess Kate

Every girl wanted to be a princess when they grew up...... and she did!! Or is she a Duchess? Palaces, tiaras, jewels, and the queen! All things I would love more than anything to hear about.  Of course she would bring her little along with her too so we could have a magical play date.

President Obama

I'd probably want to interview any sitting President but I had mad respect for this one and picking our presidents brain for an hour would just make this momma happy. 

Stay tuned later this week for an up date on our foster process and a look back at our recent trip to Ireland!!!
Follow me @coffeeloveandfostercare on IG


No comments:

Post a Comment