Thursday, March 10, 2016

The one that started it all!

Well, here it is.  My first blog post.  I've been thinking about this post for a while but the timing just hadn't been right.  What makes today the right day? Just the feeling, the feeling that we are almost done.  The journey to become foster parents has been a long, extensive process that we have not entered into lightly.  We began this process in 2013, yes you read the correctly, 2013!!  Little did we know just a few weeks later we would be expecting our amazing little boy.  So we put this process on hold until he was almost one.  In March of 2015 we started again and here we are 1 year, 9 weeks of classes, 4 interviews, and 100's of application pages later.  We should be finalized and open in the next few weeks, so until then I will kick back, drink some extra coffee and love on my family a little extra. 


My little family!

Momma's boy through and through

The love of my entire life!


No comments:

Post a Comment